Le Perchoir du Quercy, gite in the South of France
Legal information - natural person
The publication director is Mrs Nathalie Mayonnade, 746 chemin des Boulbènes - 46800 MONTCUQ, email: [email protected], telephone: 06 38 41 12 36.
website is hosted by Amenitiz solutions SL, Cl Plaza Urquinaona 4 P 1 PTA C. 08010, Barcelona (Spain), +33 1 86 65 02 09.
As the party responsible for processing your Personal Data, we do our utmost to protect your privacy when you visit the Site.
This Policy allows you to find out more about the origin and use of your Personal Data and your browsing information processed when you visit our Site.
For the purposes of this Policy, the expression "Personal Data" refers to any data that relates to you alone and enables you to be identified directly or indirectly, regardless of the Terminal you use.
The expression "Terminal" refers to the hardware equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, telephone, etc.) that you use to consult and browse the Site.
The term "Regulations" refers to the regulations relating to personal data, and in particular to Regulation No. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation, the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and French Act No. 2018-493 on the protection of personal data.
By using our Site, you declare that you accept the terms of this Policy in their entirety.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are free to stop using our Site.
The Site will always display the most recent version of this confidentiality policy.
1.1 What Personal Data is collected and processed?
The following information may be collected and processed:
- Identification and contact data: your first name, surname, gender, postal address, telephone number, email address, language and the country from which you interact with us;
- Financial and payment data: your bank details (please note that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank or accredited storage centre and that we do not store any bank card numbers), information about your bookings, etc. ;
- Connection, geolocation (only with your consent) and browsing data; and
- Personal preferences: this includes your cookie preferences.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, certain data are mandatory fields as they are the data we need to enable you to access this feature (for example, to register your reservation we need your first and last name).
It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up to date.
We do not process any personal data that could be described as "sensitive" (information concerning racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinions, trade union membership, health or sex life) within the meaning of the Personal Data Regulation.
In this respect, please note that our Site is not intended for children and that we therefore do not process any data relating to children.
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to third parties, with the exceptions listed below in Article 1.3.
1.2. For what purposes is your Personal Data collected and processed?
The Personal Data listed above may be collected and processed for the following purposes:
• Booking management
The processing of your data is necessary to keep you informed of the status of your reservation, the summary of your reservation, to accept your payment, etc.
• Access to customer service
We process your Personal Data as part of our customer service in order to respond to your requests, in particular via the contact form.
• Improving our services
We process your browsing and booking data for analysis and statistical purposes. This data enables us to analyse how you use our Site and to improve its ergonomics and quality.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we process your data in order to manage your subscription and send you targeted information by email or SMS according to your preferences. We may also contact you via push notifications if you subscribe to this service.
Processing for marketing purposes requires your consent. You may therefore unsubscribe from our communications at any time.
If you have given us your consent to receive communications from us, whether via our newsletter or push notifications, we may use the information you have provided for the following purposes:
- Sharing information about our events, products, services and current offers;
- Recommendations on certain products or services that may be of interest to you; and
- Customer research to better understand your expectations regarding the products and services offered by our Site.
1.3. Who receives your Personal Data?
In the course of using our Site, you may receive information from third parties with whom we collaborate in order to offer you certain services. This may include:
- Accredited financial institutions and storage centres;
- Fraud detection and prevention units; and
- Marketing, communication and advertising service providers.
The Personal Data collected from the Site is mainly processed by the Data Controller's internal departments.
However, we may share your information with the third parties listed above, in particular for the following reasons:
- make the payment in the case of financial institutions and accredited storage centres;
- check your credit and identity for fraud detection and prevention entities; and
- optimise your visit to our Site and improve our services in respect of service providers linked to marketing, communication and advertising.
We ask third parties who receive your personal data to comply with the regulations relating to personal data. The third parties listed above may only use your personal information in accordance with our instructions and not for their own use.
Your connection and browsing data may also be transferred to Google Analytics.
We may also disclose your Personal Data in response to an injunction from the legal authorities.
1.4. How long is your Personal Data kept?
We will keep your data for a period of ten (10) years following your last reservation, in order to respond to any questions, complaints or to maintain any data necessary to meet legal, accounting or analysis requirements (article L.123-22 of the French Commercial Code).
We may also retain your data for research or statistical analysis purposes, in which case it will be anonymised.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will no longer contact you if you have not opened our newsletters for more than twelve (12) months.
Any change to this Policy will be made on this page and, in the event of a substantial change, you will be notified by e-mail.
The Data Controller may also retain your data for research or statistical analysis purposes. As this data is then anonymised, no retention period is imposed by the Regulations insofar as it is no longer possible to "re-identify" you at a later date.
1.5. Hosting of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is hosted by Heroku Inc. at The Landmark @ 1 Market St., Suite 300, San Francisco, CA, 94105, United States.
The servers on which your Personal Data is stored are located in Frankfurt, Germany.
In any event, the Data Controller has put in place appropriate technical measures to maintain the security of your Personal Data.
1.6.2. Other rights
In accordance with the Regulation, you have the following rights with regard to your Personal Data:
- Right of access to data : this right allows you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
- Right to rectification : this right allows you to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data concerning you;
- Right to the deletion of your Personal Data : this right gives you the opportunity to ask us to delete your Personal Data if one of the legal grounds is fulfilled:
• Personal Data are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing;
• you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based;
• you have objected to the processing by exercising your right to object;
• the processing of your Personal Data is unlawful; or
• your Personal Data must be deleted by virtue of a legal obligation.
- The right to limit the processing of your Personal Data ; this limitation of processing may be carried out when:
• you dispute the accuracy of your Personal Data;
• you do not object to the deletion of your Personal Data in the event of unlawful processing, but you request that it be limited;
• your Personal Data is no longer used by our services but its retention is only necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
• you object to us using your Personal Data by exercising your right to object.
- Right to the portability of your Personal Data : you can contact us so that we can provide you or another controller directly with your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Right to object : you can contact us when
• processing is carried out in the public interest or for our legitimate interests; you may object only on grounds relating to your situation; or
• data is processed for the purposes of commercial prospecting; you may object to this at any time and without any explanation being given to us.
- Right to determine the fate of your Personal Data after your death (the e-Testament): one of the specific features of French regulations is that they allow you to send us your instructions concerning the way in which we will handle your Personal Data after your death. You can choose to have your Personal Data deleted or passed on to a close relative.
Regardless of the purpose or legal basis on which we process your data, you may therefore, at any time and at no cost, send us an e-mail to exercise your rights at the following address: [email protected]. Or send us a letter to the following address : 746 chemin des Boulbènes - 46800 MONTCUQ (France).
Please note, however, that we are not always able to respond favourably to your request for legal reasons, which we will bring to your attention, where appropriate, after receiving your request.
In any event, we remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent administrative authority.
1.7 What are the legal grounds for processing?
We base our processing of your data on legal grounds which depend on the way in which you interact with our Site.
When you purchase products from our Site, we collect and process your personal data in order to fulfil the contract between you and us. For example, we need your postal address to deliver your order or your bank details to process payment.
We also rely on other legal grounds, such as your legitimate interests. For example, we consider that it is in your interest that your identity cannot be used for fraudulent purposes, that our customer service staff have access to your order information in order to serve you better or that we can better understand your use of our Site in order to improve its ergonomics and the services we offer you.
Finally, in the case of the processing of Personal Data for the purpose of prospecting, the legal basis for the processing is your consent (see Article 1.6.1. above).
2. Internet browsing safety
2.1 Integrity of your data on the Internet
The Site has appropriate security measures in place to prevent any loss, unauthorised use or access, modification or disclosure of your Personal Data.
All personal data collected is stored on secure servers. The Data Controller has also put in place procedures to manage any breach of personal data.
2.2. Malicious use
We recommend that you only connect to secure networks, preferably private ones. Be aware of the risks involved on public wifi networks.
Independently of the Data Controller to whom you have voluntarily transmitted your Personal Data and given the nature of the Internet network, other operators, without any link with the Data Controller, are capable of capturing your Personal Data without your consent, particularly when you are browsing the Internet. We therefore recommend that you install anti-virus and anti-spyware software on your computer and update it regularly.
2.3. Spoofing/ Phishing
The Data Controller will never solicit you by e-mail to obtain personal information.
If you receive an e-mail on behalf of the Data Controller asking you to provide sensitive personal information (bank details, details of your private life, etc.), please do not reply and forward the e-mail to us so that we can take the necessary action.
You will only need to provide your account information once you have logged on to the Site directly via your browser.
A cookie is a connection indicator, i.e. a text file that may be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your Terminal when you visit an Internet site. A cookie enables its issuer to identify the Terminal in which it is stored, for the duration of the cookie's validity or storage.
When you visit the Site, information relating to the browsing of your Terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded by means of cookies installed on your Terminal, subject to the choices you have made concerning cookies and which you may modify at any time.
3.1 What are the cookies used for on our Site?
Only the sender of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
When you connect to the Site, the Data Controller may be required, subject to your choices, to install various cookies on your Terminal enabling the browser on your Terminal to be recognised for the duration of the validity of the cookie concerned. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below.
The cookies we issue enable us to:
• to carry out studies and compile statistics and volumes of visits to and use of the various elements making up our Site (sections and content visited, routes taken), enabling the Data Controller to improve the interest and ergonomics of its services;
• to adapt the presentation of the Site to your Terminal's display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to the Site, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your Terminal is equipped with; and
• to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to content or a service after a certain period of time.
3.2. Your choices concerning cookies
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes with regard to cookies, by the means described below.
In particular, you can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored on your Terminal or, conversely, so that they are rejected, either systematically or depending on the sender.
You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or refusing cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored on your Terminal. Refer to your browser help to find out how to do this.
3.2.1. The agreement on cookies
The recording of a cookie on a Terminal is essentially subject to the will of the Terminal user, which the latter may express and modify at any time and free of charge by means of the choices offered to him by his browser software.
If you have accepted the storage of cookies in your Terminal in your browser software, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space in your Terminal. They will only be readable there by the sender.
3.2.2. Refusing cookies
If you refuse to save cookies on your Terminal, or if you delete those already saved, the quality of the services offered by the Site will not be impaired.
Nevertheless, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities that may be necessary to navigate in certain areas of the Site. This would be the case if you tried to access content or services for which the installation of cookies is strictly necessary (e.g. booking a holiday). This would also be the case if the Data Controller - or its service providers - were unable to recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your Terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
Where applicable, the Data Controller declines all responsibility for any consequences relating to the operation of its services resulting from its inability to record or consult the cookies required for their operation and which you have refused or deleted.
Please note that some cookies cannot be deleted as they are strictly necessary for the technical operation of the Site.
3.2.3. Deleting your cookies
You can delete all your cookies or just the ones you want. Deleting cookies does not prevent browsing or their reinstallation during browsing. This allows you to control your browser's cookie library at any given time. Technical cookies, which are necessary for browsing, will be reinstalled if you visit the Site again. Refer to your browser help to find out how to do this.
3.2.4. Private browsing
The "Private Browsing" mode, now offered by all browsers, allows you to browse the Internet without keeping a record of the pages you visit or the downloads you make. As far as cookies are concerned, all those recorded during your browsing will be deleted when you close your browser. This is not a solution for refusing cookies; however, their lifespan is limited to the duration of your browsing.
3.2.5. Deactivation of third-party cookies
Deactivating third-party cookies means that you can only accept cookies placed by the Site, which you can also deactivate, delete or restrict. Refer to your browser help to find out how to do this.
3.2.6. Your choices expressed online directly to us
If you do not wish :
• that we collect data about your browsing,
• that in the case of registration via a special operation we are able to identify the original special operation,
you can choose to deactivate all third-party cookies that are not essential for browsing the Site.
We will then record a cookie on your Terminal, the sole purpose of which is to deactivate the deposit of these cookies on your computer. This cookie will be valid for twelve (12) months.
Please note that a cookie is used to take your request into account. If you delete all the cookies stored on your Terminal (via your browser), the Data Controller - or its service providers - will no longer know that you have chosen this option.